NXP Industrial System Reference Design
Director, Technical Programs, NXP Semiconductors
Rob Badhorn has worked for NXP Semiconductors since 1998, focusing on developing and delivering technical solutions that meet a wide range of customer requirements. Rob has a B.S. in Electrical Engineering as well as an MBA.
NXP Semiconductors has adopted an innovative platform approach to addressing the unique design requirements of industrial applications such as building environment (HVAC) and lighting control, white goods, eMetering/AMR, personal medical products and solid state lighting (SSL).
This platform approach accommodates emerging design trends in industrial control while also meeting the demand for scalable implementations that can accelerate time-to-market. Join NXP’s Rob Badhorn for a 17-minute Webcast discussing:
• General trends in industrial control
• LPC2468 Industrial Reference Platform
– Features and benefits
– IRD and DALI application board demonstrations
• NXP design ecosystem and example solutions for target applications
– Reference designs and development platforms
– Hardware and software suites
– Middleware and training modules
In less than 17 minutes, you’ll gain an understanding of how NXP technology - from AC line connections to DC MOSFET drivers - is enabling higher efficiency, lower power designs that won’t escalate total system costs or product development cycles.